Types of Service
- Jananese Business Manner Training
- Japanese Business Language & Translation Service
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Referral
- Business Liaison
- Business Event Coordination
- Real Estate Research
Bilingual professional with over 24 years of leadership, business, marketing, consulting, and technical expertise across corporate, non-profit, educational, and public sectors. Exceptional cross-cultural experience, multiple degrees (M.S.A., M.B.A.), and a history of developing innovative programming and productive partnerships for organizations.
- Master of Business Administration, 2006
Capital University School of Management (capital.edu/mba), Columbus, OH
- Master of Sports Administration & Facility Management, 1995
Ohio University College of Health and Human Services (ohio.edu), Athens, OH
- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish Studies, 1992
Tokyo University of Foreign Studies (www.tufs.ac.jp), Tokyo, Japan
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (inactive), 2010
State of Ohio
Sign-up For My Newsletter
Core Accomplishments & Employment History
- Wrote and won grant proposals; held large-scale fundraisers; prepared budget; produced community programs; and authored member communications (i.e., website, e-newsletter).
- Increased corporate membership by 40% and individual membership by 316%.
- Conducted career fair with JobsOhio for Japanese businesses and Ohio college students.
- Produced Japanese Speech Contest for college and high school students; and adult continuing education classes (i.e., Japanese, ESL and TOIEC) for Central Ohio community.
- Programmed business seminars in Dublin with prominent speakers from The Ohio State University, Honda, JobsOhio, and Columbus 2020.
- Supported Marysville H.S. Japanese program (i.e., teacher interviews, student exchanges).
- Conducted tours of OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital for Japanese visitors.
- Organized public affairs events in Dublin featuring former Japanese Ambassador to U.S.
- Fostered U.S.-Japan sister city relationships for cities of Dublin, Marysville, Worthington, Columbus and Delaware; arranged economic development meetings between Saitama Prefecture (Japan) and Union County Commissioners and Mayor of Marysville.
- Served on Ohio University Department of Sports Administration’s International Strategy Committee, Columbus 2020’s International Networking Steering Committee, U.S. Congressman Patrick Tiberi’s Roundtable on International Trade, and Columbus delegation to The Global Cities Initiative (a joint project of Brookings and JPMorgan Chase).
- Managed office staff, including programming director, assistants, interns and volunteers.
AddressP.O. Box 91173 | Columbus, OH 43209